- 600.00 - 700.00 INR
- Brass Brazing Rods
Brass Brazing Rod
- Dimensionally stable
- Corrosion resistant
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are the uses of brass brazing rods?
Ans - The zinc and copper alloy in bare brass brazing rod is balanced. possesses outstanding ductility and has a smooth flow. Excellent for brazing cast iron applications, fenders, water tanks, and sheet metal pipes.
2. Which brazing rod works best for brass?
Ans - Use nickel-silver brazing and welding rods for such metals. Utilize copper phosphorous brazing and welding rods to join brass, copper, and bronze. Additionally, bronze rods should be used to braze nickel and malleable iron.
3. What type of brazing rod is the strongest?
Ans - The HTS-528 thin-flowing brazing rod is the strongest available for repairs and close-fit joining on all types of cast iron, steel, copper, bronze, nickel, and brass.
4. What degree of heat is ideal for brazing?
Ans - The majority of brazing operations take place between 800 Deg F and 2,000 Deg F. The metals being bonded together must be almost the same temperature in order to form the strongest braze junction.
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
217/218, GIDC, Phase-II, Okha-Rajkot Road, Dared, Jamnagar, Gujarat, 361004, India